Come mentor with us.
Volunteer Mentors are the driving force of our organization. The positive male energy that they bring to the circle is integral to our success. With a wide range of professional and personal experiences, our volunteer mentors help us create a safe place for boys to be heard and supported on their journey towards healthy manhood. After being screened and background checked, each of the mentors that served with us are trained on Boys to Men circle facilitation. In addition to the initial training that all mentors are required to attend, we also provided additional support, education, and leadership development opportunities.
- Join us for Happy Hour to learn more about the organization and the work we do as Men – In Volunteer Service – To Boys and Our Community.
- Join us to hear first-hand from active mentors about their experiences in circle.
- Join us to learn the origins of our organization, rekindle your teenage fire, explore our agreements and guidelines, and gain insight into how to conduct a Boys to Men circle.
- Complete this application and schedule an interview prior to being assigned to a circle.
- Complete background check to ensure the safety of the boys, men, and our community.